GRANDMA'S NO-MESS COOKIES
1/2 stick margarine, melted
1 c. graham cracker crumbs
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
3/4 c. "quick 1 minute" oatmeal
1 can condensed milk, Eagle brand preferred
Tools: 9 x 13 glass baking dish, pan spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Spray the baking dish with pan spray, especially along the sides.
2. Pour the melted margarine into the dish. Tilt the dish to cover evenly.
3. Layer the remaining ingredients into the dish, in the order listed above.
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. You must cut the bars WITHIN 5 MINUTES or they will be difficult to cut.
6. Bars may cool in the pan. Or, remove the bars and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Store in a plastic bag or cookie jar. They stay fresh for a week.
8. Place in a freezer bag and freeze for longer storage.